Headquarters: Auckland, New Zealand
Established: 2017Public: NOWebsite: https://www.rocos.io
Rocos is a centralized platform that enables you to efficiently build, test, deploy, automate, and coordinate the day-to-day live operations of tens or thousands of robots. The platform provides a complete and secure service that shortens the time-to-market for companies looking to automate physical robot fleets and reduce the overheads of operating them.
Connected through an agent running on each robot, the Rocos platform enables remote operation, dashboarding, and integration with other systems, as well as local network access for offline operation.
- Live Video
- Remote Control
- 3D Visualization
- APIs for Robots
- Robot Health
- Native Platform Support
- Data Capture
- Local LAN Connectivity
- Mission Management
- Robot File Access
- Advanced Security
- Map Visualization
- Operate Hybrid Fleets
- Mining and Exploration
Rocos provides a cloud platform to build and manage your robot operations. Whether you build robotic solutions or use them in your business, the Rocos Robot Operations Platform enables you to connect, monitor and control your fleet.
Connect your robots in minutes – Rocos provides a centralized platform to connect your robot fleet to the people and things that help them do their jobs better. It gives you reliable and secure APIs, SDKs, a configurable web portal, cloud, and local network connectivity.
Monitor the status and health of your entire robot fleet anywhere in the world – Rocos gives you the ability to craft your own dashboards, and configure the alerts and diagnostics to your business needs.
Control your robot fleet instantly – With seamless integration with multiple robot stacks, Rocos allows you to design and execute multi-robot missions with remote teleoperation.
The Rocos platform removes the operational complexities, security risks, software development costs, and overheads involved in managing your robot fleets. Some of the key benefits of the platform would be:
- Integration – All of your robots on one platform. Securely operate hybrid robot fleets, whether it’s cleaning, delivery, or inspection robots, through the provision of reliable and secure APIs.
- Visibility – Dashboards enable you to monitor and analyze the health of your robots, in real time. See where your robots are right now, or how they behaved over any period of time you choose.
- Remote Operation – Take control, from anywhere, at any time. Low-latency video streams and control channels give you the ability to operate your robots remotely.
- Scale – Connect and configure your robots securely, in minutes. The Rocos platform provides the flexibility you need to add robots to your fleet as your business requires them.
- Testing – Test code on Rocos’ virtualized robots, or your own, before deploying them in the field.
For Robotics Companies, Rocos provides you with a solution to build your unique central control station for your vertical solution.
For Enterprise Organizations, Rocos provides you with a solution to connect, manage, automate, and integrate your new robotics workforce.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.