Powermat Technologies Ltd., announced its upcoming participation at Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference, an embedded and IoT gathering in North America taking place June 27-29 in San Jose, CA. Co-located with Sensors Converge, the event series brings together over 5,000 members of the global engineering community to steer the sensors and electronics industry into the future.
This is an opportunity to see the Israeli company’s solutions live in North America
“We’re excited to reconnect in-person with the global engineering community after two long years of virtual events. In that time, Powermat has worked diligently to develop wireless charging and power management offerings for our industrial robotics partners, including Jetsons Robotics. Powermat’s wireless power technology greatly improves efficiency and cost savings, and we look forward to sharing it with potential new customers at Sensors Converge,” said Powermat CEO Elad Dubzinski.
Powermat solutions can be deployed for AMR applications to wirelessly transfer power and recharge an AMR’s battery. This enables a fleet of heterogeneous mobile robots to recharge without having to deploy proprietary contact chargers from each individual AMR product vendor.
Powermat will showcase products from its DC Power – Powermat PMT Family at the event:
- Powermat PMT 100 Wireless Power Solution – A medium 40W wireless power solution without a microcontroller on the receiver side that can be tailored to fit specific product requirements for medical devices, IoT, and portable and wearable devices.
- Powermat PMT 200 Wireless Power Solution – A standard wireless power solution up to 40W and can be tailored to fit specific product requirements for industrial robotics, power tools, automotive sensors, IoT, drones, and medical devices.
- Powermat PMT 250 Wireless Power Solution – A mid-range wireless power solution up to 150W and can be tailored to fit specific product requirements for e-bikes and carts, medical devices, commercial and consumer robotics, smart home and office devices, and handheld devices.
- Powermat PMT 300 Wireless Power Solution – A medium to high wireless power solution up to 300W and can be tailored to fit specific product requirements for industrial and commercial robotics, high powered domestic robotics, large drones, high powered Telecom edge technologies (CPE), handheld devices and power tools, e-bikes and carts, and large batteries.
Powermat SmartInductive Technology offers a hybrid solution between inductive wireless charging and resonance, producing more power, more freedom of positioning, longer ranges between wireless power transmitters and receivers, and lower implementation costs.
Powermat will exhibit its industry-leading wireless power solutions at booth #636.
In addition, the company’s VP of Product, Aya Kantor will present on the Recent Advancements in Embedded Systems track Tuesday, June 28 at 1:30 pm:
- Unlocking ROI of Autonomous Fleets, Robotics and Drones with New Approaches to Flexible Wireless Charging Architecture: Powermat VP of Product Aya Kantor will discuss key power challenges for autonomous technologies, such as industrial robotics and drones, and how new approaches to wireless charging can enable full fleet autonomy to greatly enhance operational efficiencies and maximize an organization’s ROI in autonomous technologies.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.