Welcome to Episode 64 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In today’s episode, Steve and Mike interview Fady Saad from Massrobotics and Eric Anderson from AWS Robotics about how MassRobotics and AWS are joining forces to enable young robotics startups to accelerate their growth and development. We learn about the new startup incubator program starting in 2022 and how your company can participate. Be sure to check the show notes below for links to apply for the accelerator.
An information session about the next cohort for the AWS Robotics Startup Accelerator will occur on January 10. Check the MassRobotics event calendar for details.
Also on the show, we hear from Savioke CEO Steve Cousins about how a new feature in the Savioke Relay+ is delighting customers and setting the standard for social robotics interactions in the field.
Steve and Mike also talk about the latest robotics news stories from the last week.
- NASA begins tests on Mars sample collecting robot
- AutoStore loses ASRS patent fight against Ocado
- Relay+ is Savioke’s new generation of service robot
- California suspends Pony.ai’s driverless testing after accident
If you would like to be a guest on an upcoming episode of the podcast, or if you have recommendations for future guests or segment ideas, contact Steve Crowe or Mike Oitzman. For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
Links in this episode:
- AWS MassRobotics Accelerator Program (MassRobotics)
- AWS Robotics Accelerator Program Details (AWS)
- Become a resident at MassRobotics
- Build applications to help robots work together with AWS IoT RoboRunner (Blog by Eric Anderson)
- AWS RoboRunner for Fleet Management (AWS)
- AWS Startup Programs
- Leave us a Voicemail
- Submit a presentation draft for the 2022 Robotics Summit in Boston MA
For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
We want your feedback:
Tell us what you think was the biggest or most interesting robotics news story of 2021? Leave us a voicemail.