Welcome to Episode 103 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies and other key members of the robotics community.
In this episode, we discuss Mike’s recent adventure at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2023. Steve and Mike recap the event, the types of robots that were at this years event, and difficulties covering so many interesting product.
The podcast features interviews from CES 2023 with:
- Dan Haddick, Head of Product for Aeolus Robotics
- Tony Crisp, Chief Marketing Officer for Robosen Robotics
- Paul Mitchell, President and founder of Indy Autonomous Challenge
Steve and Mike also discuss the capabilities of the Boston Dynamics Atlas robot that are demonstrated the recent video released this week.
Links from today’s show:
- CES 2023 Recap story (The Robot Report)
- IAC 2023 recap story (The Robot Report)
- Boston Dynamics Atlas video (The Robot Report)
- The Robotics Summit registration link
For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.