Congratulations from The Mobile Robot Guide.
Your solution was selected as either a RECOMMENDED SOLUTION or a TECHNOLOGY INNOVATOR in one of our recent Buyers Guides. This page outlines how you can leverage this award in your marketing activities.
What Exactly Did You “Win”?
Our editorial staff selected your company and/or solution as either a “Recommended Solution” or as a “Technology Innovator” in a recent Buyers Guide Publication.
The Mobile Robot Guide Buyers Guide is our buyer-focused publication that provides education and product recommendations for a specific sub-segment of the autonomous mobile robot market.
Buyers Guide List
Here’s a list of the Buyers Guides that we have published so far this year:
- Congratulations on the honor of being named a Recommended Vendor in the 2020 Mobile Robot Guide Buyers Guide. Recommended Solutions were selected based on an unbiased review of all of the solutions currently on the market at the time of publication.
- The key criteria for being a Recommended Solution is market leadership, company stability, go-to-market strength and maturity of solution. Note that availability of complete product information, including pricing is a key criteria for receiving this honor. Companies that restrict availability of pricing are eliminated from consideration, even if they excel in the other criteria. The mission of the Buyers Guide is to provide potential buyers with a decision making tool as they evaluate all of their options.
- With this honor comes the opportunity to use the Mobile Robot Guide Recommended Vendor badges (see below) on your website and in your marketing programs and materials.
- Congratulations on the honor of being named a Technology Innovator in the 2020 Mobile Robot Guide Buyers Guide. Technology Innovators were selected based on an unbiased review of all of the solutions currently on the market at the time of publication.
- Solutions receiving a Technology Innovator award were selected because their technology and/or implementation was unique or was a novel solution to the problems being addressed.This included either the combination of technologies integrated into the platform, a feature or capability unique to the market or an innovative approach to solving customer problems. Information leading to the nomination for an innovation award was gleaned either from the company website, published use cases, press releases, customer interviews or direct interviews during the Buyers Guide research phase.
- With this honor comes the opportunity to use the Mobile Robot Guide Technology Innovatorbadge (see below) on your website and in your marketing programs and materials.
Do we HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING TO LICENSE THIS AWARD?
There is no license fee to market or use this honor or the award badges, as long as you agree to the these conditions. Any violations or abuse of the terms will be noted with a warning/request, followed by a cease and desist notification if there is a flagrant violation of the terms. This license does not grant you the rights to redistribute the The Mobile Robot Buyers Guide or any of its contents. A redistribution license is available if you’d like to use the Buyers Guide as a call to action in your lead generation programs. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
How can I get a copy of the buyers guide to my customers?
The Buyers Guide is a paid document (this is how we monetize the information). Your customers can purchase the Buyers Guide directly from our shop. Prices vary depending on the market size and the length of the document. If you’d like to license a specific version of a Buyers Guide, a redistribution license is available. Contact our sales team for more info: email@example.com
How should we refer to this award?
You may use the following phrases in your marketing materials:“________ is Recommended by The Mobile Robot Guide, as seen in the 2020 Buyers Guide <insert edition here> Solutions Edition”.“________ is a Recommended Solution by The Mobile Robot Guide, as seen in the 2020 Buyers Guide <insert edition here> Solutions Edition”.“________ is a Recommended Vendor by The Mobile Robot Guide, as seen in the 2020 Buyers Guide <insert edition here> Solutions Edition”.
– OR –
“_________ was selected as a Technology Innovator by The Mobile Robot Guide, in the 2020 Buyers Guide <insert edition here> Solutions Edition”.
How long can we use this award in our marketing?
You MAY use the honor and badge in perpetuity. Note that future editions of the Buyers Guide may have a different outcome in the evaluations, and that you may win this honor again in future Buyers Guide editions. Future awardees will supersede this years award winners. The badges are all marked with the specific year of the award. The Mobile Robot Guide reserves the right to rescind the award at any time, for any reason.
Can we modify the Award badges?
The badges MAY NOT be modified in any way, other than resizing to fit the placement within your marketing collateral.
What are the restrictions in using the Honor and the badge artwork?
The badge(s) MAY be used together with your logo or placed on images, artwork, brochures, white papers, sales collateral, presentations or used in videos which position or market your company or the solution which is included in the specific 2020 Buyers Guide. If you won the award for a specific solution in your portfolio, then you may only use the award in the marketing of that solution. For example, if you were awarded a Recommended Solution for a specific product, then you may not use the badge/honor for other products in your portfolio.
Are their any size restrictions in the usage of the badges?
We request that the following URL be included as a link in the text (when it’s appropriate to do so). If the badge is presented in a form too small to read the URL on the badge, then the link must be present as a separate text item: mobilerobotguide.com
How to Use the Artwork
To save the artwork, right click on the appropriate badge below and save it to your local hard drive.
The badge images are PNG files with transparent backgrounds, which should make it simple to use in your marketing materials.
Buyers Guide Award Badge Artwork
2020 Recommended Solutions Badge
2020 Technology Innovation Badge
Buyers Guide Cover Artwork
2020 Mobile Robot Guide Warehouse Solutions Buyers Guide Cover
2020 Disinfection Solutions Buyers Guide Cover Artwork
Mobile Robot Guide Logos
What happens next?
You can check out our Buyers Guide publication calendar here.
Our plan is to publish one new Buyers Guide each month, focused on a specific sub-segment of the market.
Also, if you would like to advertise in, or sponsor an upcoming Buyers Guide, you can get our Media Kit and check out our advertising options.