WTWH Media invites you to submit a session abstract to be considered for presentation at the Robotics Summit & Expo, to be held May 10-11, 2023 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Robotics Summit & Expo focuses on the technical issues involved with the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of commercial-class robots.
Event organizers are seeking thought-provoking sessions from compelling speakers in each of the following tracks:
- Technologies, Tools and Platforms – Covers the latest advances in the core technologies common to all classes of robots
- Design and Development: Covers the latest technologies, tools and methodologies to simulate, prototype and build commercial-class robots
- Manufacturability, Production and Distribution: Covers issues related to professional design and volume production of commercial-class robots
- Developing & Deploying AMRs Track – Focuses on the key enabling technologies and methods that support the design and development of autonomous mobile robots.
Complete track descriptions and topics can be found HERE.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is January 13, 2022. To apply to deliver a session at the Robotics Summit & Expo click HERE.
All speakers receive:
- Complimentary full registration with admission to all keynotes, general sessions, panels and special events
- All breakfasts, lunches and receptions
- Complimentary guest registrations for up to two attendees
— Robotics Summit & Expo (@Robotics_Summit) July 8, 2022
The Robotics Summit & Expo will be co-located with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, a conference focused on easing and speeding the development of the next generation of commercial-class healthcare robots.
Also co-located with the Robotics Summit event is DeviceTalks Boston, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals, currently in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download the prospectus. Questions regarding sponsorship opportunities should be directed to Courtney Nagle at cnagle[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions regarding Robotics Summit conference programming, contact Dan Kara at dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
— Robotics Summit & Expo (@Robotics_Summit) May 11, 2022