OTTO Motors released software giving customers better visibility and depth of their fleet’s performance in a continued commitment to support the world’s largest AMR deployments.
“Over the last few years, we’ve seen facilities test AMRs for automating material handling. Today, they are no longer testing, they are operationalizing. As a result, our customers’ needs are evolving and we are with them. This software release is about giving operators better visibility and depth of their fleet’s performance including dashboards, analytics, video playbacks, and troubleshooting capabilities that are unmatched in the market,” said Jay Judkowitz, VP of Product at OTTO Motors. “By having all of this data, our customers are able to quickly direct their valuable labor on where to look to eliminate inefficiencies.”
OTTO Motors provides AMR users sophisticated tools to analyze their system, identify risks, and optimize their AMR-driven material flow. Today’s leading manufacturers are using analytics, displayed in elegant dashboards, to make sense of floor data in order to visualize KPIs at a glance, drill down into specific vehicles or actionable tasks and spot bottlenecks.
The latest update includes the following new features:
- Capabilities for independent troubleshooting and fleet analysis
- Customers can now playback snapshots, which are detailed logs of Fleet Manager, robot actions, and statuses presented in video form. They show what the robot was “seeing” and “thinking” at the time of an issue. Because snapshot playback can be done inside Fleet Manager without calling customer support, customers now can run immediate diagnosis of issues on their own.
- Customers are shown a historical timeline of exceptions and can create snapshots to send to customer support or for internal playback. Now, customers can review the history of exceptions, spot trends, correlate them to events in their facility and diagnose root causes.
Fleet Analytics for process improvements
- The new Fleet Analytics tool provides access and insight into the deployed fleet. Operators can find jobs, places, robots, or tasks that are slow or failure prone so they know where to target process improvements to increase material handling flow and return on their AMR investment.
- Fleet Dashboard for insights and status tracking
- The new Fleet Dashboard, designed for a big-screen TV, provides an at-a-glance status of the fleet from across the floor, providing another way for end-users to stay on top of their operations.
For a demo of OTTO Fleet Analytics and AMRs, visit OTTO Motors’ booth #3932 at Automate 2022.