November 2021 marks the start of the holiday shopping season, so product announcements from AMR companies focused on logistics slowed down. The Mobile Robot Guide launched the first ever Mobile Robotics Week, an online educational experience. You can still review all of the Mobile Robot Week content for free, online, at your leisure.
This monthly feature summarizes the most popular stories reported on The Mobile Robot Guide during each month.
Here are the Top 10 most popular robotics stories on The Mobile Robot Guide in November 2021. Subscribe to The Mobile Robot Guide Newsletter to stay updated and have the news delivered straight to your inbox.
10. 4 things to look for in an AMR
These are four important things to consider when picking out an AMR for your company. Read story
9. Monarch Tractor closes $61M series B round
Monarch is the first all-electric, autonomous compact tractor to come to market, targeted at small-medium sized farms. Read story
8. Yantra converts solution from an AGV to an AMR with natural feature navigation from Guidance Automation
Guidance Automation, has partnered with Yantra to upgrade their vehicle navigation options to include ‘natural feature’ navigation. Read story
7. Locus Robotics enhances its mezzanine management capabilities
Innovative Pick-and-Pass feature clusters and directs ecommerce order fulfillment work across multiple levels to deliver optimal throughput. Read story
6. Serve Robotics partners with Uber Eats on last-mile food delivery
Uber Eats and Serve Robotics announce a new last-mile delivery partnership. Read story
5. PAL Robotics launches TIAGo OMNI++ mobile manipulation robot
The PAL OMNI++ is an omnidirectional mobile robot for more flexibility than ever before. Read story
4. Geek+ unveils goods-to-person solution PopPick at CeMAT Asia
Geek+ presents revolutionary new Goods-to-Person solution PopPick, and the multi-machine flexible high-density solution, RoboShuttle Next Gen. Read story
3. Autonomous racing goes head-to-head at The Autonomous Challenge @ CES in Las Vegas
This is the next chapter in autonomous racing, this time at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Read Story
2. Kiwibot partners with Careem to fulfill last-mile meal delivery
Kiwibot partners with e-commerce app Careem to begin sidewalk delivery operations in Dubai. Read story
1. Mobile robots deliver big benefits for retail giant Kmart
Best-in-Class Automation Solution Implemented in Less than Five Months. Read story
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.