The MARC cart by MuL Technologies is an affordable, autonomous cart that is designed to automate person-to-goods warehouse workflows. Mul Technologies offers MARC in several configurations that list between $9,995 to $12,995. The newly released “Series 3” version of the MARC enhances the base capabilities and offers several new features.
There are now 4 models, including both small and large size footprints along with value and premium models.
Other new features include the following:
- Fixed Map mode – the ability to save maps.
- Active Map mode – allows for constant mapping.
- Higher load limits – the load maximums have more than doubled.
- Smoother manual operation and the ability to manually push a cart with ease.
- 15-button EZ-Go navigation for flexibility (Premium models).
You can also review earlier articles that The Mobile Robot Guide has covered the MARC.