The MARC cart by MuL Technologies is an affordable, autonomous cart that is designed to automate person-to-goods warehouse workflows. Mul Technologies offers MARC in several configurations that list between $9,995 to $12,995. The newly released “Series 3” version of the MARC enhances the base capabilities and offers several new features.
There are now 4 models, including both small and large size footprints along with value and premium models.
Other new features include the following:
- Fixed Map mode – the ability to save maps.
- Active Map mode – allows for constant mapping.
- Higher load limits – the load maximums have more than doubled.
- Smoother manual operation and the ability to manually push a cart with ease.
- 15-button EZ-Go navigation for flexibility (Premium models).
You can also review earlier articles that The Mobile Robot Guide has covered the MARC.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.