You’re invited to contribute your solution(s) to our first ever Warehouse Solutions Buyers Guide
This page provides all of the instructions on how you can submit your product(s) for the upcoming publication of the Mobile Robot Guide’s Warehouse Buyers Guide
PUBLICATION DATE: September 11, 2020
What is a Buyers Guide?
The Buyers Guide gives an unbiased market review and comparison of over 100 autonomous warehousing solutions including full technical specifications.
The primary goal of the Buyers Guide is to inform and advise buyers of the best solutions available on the market today.
Why be featured on the Warehouse Solutions Buyers Guide?
- Your Target Market Buyer Will Be Reading This Buyers GuideThis Buyers Guide is aimed at educating buyers about autonomous warehouse and goods-to-person solutions. You don’t want to miss this important marketing opportunity for potential buyers to see your solution. The Buyers Guide will focus on autonomous mobile robotic solutions for warehouse operations.
- The Largest Collection of Product Technical SpecificationsThis Buyers Guide will include technical specs for over 100 vehicles and solutions on the market today. The data will all be normalized and enable buyers to easily fit the solution that fits their requirements.
- There is NO COST to Solution ProvidersThis Buyers Guide is a platform to showcase your latest products and innovations. The Mobile Robot Guide is compiling all of the market research to simplify the buying process. The Buyers Guide is a paid market research document.
- Leverage the Authority of the Mobile Robot GuideBuyers trust the Mobile Robot Guide because we are an independent resource and this isn’t a “Pay to Play” research project.
- There isn’t another Buyers Guide like this on the marketThe Buyers Guide concept is uniquely a solution from The Mobile Robot Guide.
Covered in this edition:
- AS/RS Solutions (limited to solutions that include AMRs)
- Warehouse mobile robots
NOT Covered in this edition:
- Bin picking solutions
- Pallet trucks
- Unit load carriers
Recommendations and Awards
The editorial staff at The Mobile Robot Guide will evaluate all of the current solutions included in this edition of the Warehouse Buyers Guide. The best solutions will be awarded a Recommended Solution Badge. Innovative solutions will be awarded a Technology Innovator Badge.
Award winners are able to use the badges and the recommendation along with the authority of The Mobile Robot Guide in their marketing materials.
Recommended Solution Badge
In the guide, buyers find our Recommended Solutions. Products receiving the Recommended Solutions badge are currently the top solutions on the market, based on:
- Strength of the company
- Ability to execute and deliver
- No. of customers
- Worldwide presence
- Availability of complete information, including price of the product
NOTE: The Buyers Guide includes pricing for solutions where the vendor provides it, or it is readily published on the web, or from customer input. We agree to only publish solution pricing in the Buyers Guide (a paid document download), and NOT publish pricing on any public MRG website page. Vendors who decline to provide solution pricing will not be considered for a Recommended Solution award.
Technology Innovator Badge
The Technology Innovator Badge highlights any novel or innovative technologies that have emerged in the market, based on:
- Innovation that changes the way warehouses operate
- Solutions that dramatically improve efficiency or effectiveness of warehouse operations
- Solutions that make the system easy to deploy, maintain and operate
Who this Guide is for:
- Warehouse Operations Executive
- Warehouse VP
- Logistics Director
- Production Lead
- Director of Warehouse Operations
- Warehouse Manager
- Production Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Quality Assurance Lead
How To Submit Your Product Information
Ready to participate?
Include your product/solution in the Buyers Guide in just 3 simple steps!
- Download the samle Excel file with the link below
- Fill in your Product Information
- Email the Excel File back to us at email@example.com OR upload with the form at the bottom of the page.
Deadline for submissions: August 28, 2020
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your file:
Please send your file as an email attachment to: email@example.com