Turkish mobile robot company Turnaco (www.turnaco.tech) has just announced a new autonomous mobile robot solution called Mouro. Mouro is an autonomous carpet sweeping and disinfection robot designed specifically for mosques. The robot's cleaning system first sweeps the carpet and then disinfects with UV lamps. It uses the same disinfection technology as Turnaco’s Uvolt-RUN disinfection robot. Finally it also removes the odor in the carpet with ozone gas. The vehicle is designed to autonomously navigate throughout the facility while running a pattern designed to completely clean the room in an efficient manner.
Mouro will be custom produced for each mosque. Standard working time is 1 hour and more batteries can be added for larger mosques. The robot is designed to quickly clean between services and then be hidden again, out of the way, where it can recharge.
The robot took two years to develop. It has a custom operating system and it is managed entirely from the mobile application. It includes 7 mini LIDAR and 2 large LIDAR sensors to help it navigate during operation.
- High UVC radiation and ozone gas emission
- Speed, direction and operation control with DC motor
- Autonomous operation
- An intelligent and efficient path management system
- The system is operated remotely by a mobile application connected to the robot via Bluetooth
- Track operation on a visual display
- Smart mapping software
- Option for a hygienic steel or carbon fiber body
- Built in Turkey
- Product Dimensions: 500mm x 700 mm and Weight : 32 kg (Lithium ion battery version weight : 24 kg)