Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR's) that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are a young start-up growing at a rapid pace and we're looking for talented and enthusiastic engineers who are comfortable with a large degree of ownership and who can code quickly without incurring technical debt.
As a Senior Platform Engineer at Fetch you'll be developing software applications, toolkits, and integration solutions for the Fetchcore cloud-based robot fleet management system. We have current openings in our Platform and Integration Team for senior level engineers and leaders. Duties will include developing software in a variety of languages and platforms which will be used both internally and by third-party integrators. You'll need to readily make decisions relating to framework design, implementation, and practical utility.
- MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field or BS with 5+ years applicable industry experience.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience developing software on both Linux and Windows systems.
Excellent object-oriented design skills.
- Experience creating and utilizing SDKs and toolkits which have been used by a third-party.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing efficient and scalable software.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
- Experience with cloud-based systems.
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience leading small teams both technically and managerially.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and JIRA.
- Experience with CMake, Docker, pip, npm, and other build and deployment techniques.
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Note that the job listing might be expired. If this is the case, please drop us a note at email@example.com