ABOUT THE ROLE
inVia Robotics is seeking a full-stack marketer who is metric driven and can ideate, implement, create, and manage the entire marketing experience for our future customers. The ideal candidate will be Manager to Director experience level, seeking a role where they will directly contribute to our success while building the Marketing organization to support our growth. At its core, this is a true marketing generalist and marketing leadership position. You will have the necessary leadership skills and strategic thinking to develop a high performing marketing organization. This critical position is the first Marketing Department hire for a well funded, innovative robotics company with an enormous market potential, and offers candidates the opportunity to move up rapidly within the organization based on generated results. If you are a proactive and motivated individual with the experience to lead the Marketing strategy and execution for our young and rapidly growing company, we look forward to connecting. If your experience covers some of the desired responsibilities, and you feel strongly your ambition, drive, and our coaching will cover the rest, we look forward to hearing from you. You will have ownership of the Marketing strategy and execution for the company, including hiring and management of branding, marketing and PR partners. Your areas of contribution may include development of the company’s branding, positioning, messaging, PR, website, collateral, event planning, lead gen, and content strategy to name just a few. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing a technical product for a B2B company.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing material
- Define appropriate positioning/messaging based on competitive analysis, market factors/trends and customer feedback
- Coordinating, creating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization and hiring and management of partner agencies
- Creating a compelling B2B brand story through case studies, press releases, byline articles, keynote presentations, videos, social media outlets and other assets
- Coordinate, monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include SEO, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, speaking engagements, webinars, and website updates, blog posts etc.
- Managing the design of the company websites in accordance with the overarching design and all brand and corporate guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines often working within tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Interviewing, hiring and onboarding branding, marketing and PR firms
- Deep knowledge of social media techniques and development of audiences/followers
- Lead the development of sophisticated SEO strategies to address the objectives and KPIs of the company
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Note that the job listing might be expired. If this is the case, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org